Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recipe Round-Up

Things have been a little hectic here the last few days, so I haven't been cooking as much. But here's a sampling of some of the recipes that got my attention.

From A Year of CrockPotting:
Pecan-Topped Baked Sweet Potatoes
Sweet And Sour Chicken with Mango Lettuce Wraps


Stephanie the CrockPot Lady also has a list of ways to save money using your crockpot.

From other places:
Maple Scallop Salad
Baked Potato Chowder
Summer Clam Pot
Shrimp and Cucumber Stuffed Avocados
Ten Minute Couscous Soup
Aparagus and White Bean Pesto Tart <--- I so wanted to make these!

And something completely random:
Make your own soap from bacon grease

I'm not sure how much actual cooking I'll be getting done for a while. I'm heading out of town next week and pretty much stocked up on things that won't go back in my pantry, like rice, beans, and ramen. Either way, I'll be getting right back to cooking when I get home, and in the meantime, I'll be scoping out new recipes.

No comments: